Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you sell shoes in large sizes?
- Where are your shops located?
- Can you provide team sports wear?
- Which sports do you cater for?
- Do you collect second hand shoes? Why?
- Can you ship products overseas?
- What is your return policy?
- Will you sponsor me or my team?
- What are your discount programs?
- I don’t know too much about equipment, but want to start a sport.
- Are you looking for new staff?
- How do I know what running shoe is best for me?
- What languages do your staff speak?
- I need fitness/ training advise can you help?
- Which brands do you carry?
Yes we do! We have sizes up to US15 for men and US 13 for women. Shoe sizes also start at: Mens US 7 and Womens US 5
We have 3 physical stores and an Online Shop.
19 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
t: +852 2891 1855
Opening Hours: Mon - Thurs: 10:00am - 9:00pm, Fri - Sun: 9:30am - 9:00pm
Unit D, 5/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
t: +852 2851 0769
Opening Hours: Mon - Sun: 10:00am - 7:30pm
Shop 110, Level 1, The Pulse, 28 Beach Road, Hong Kong
t : +852 2395 2778
Opening hours: Mon - Sun 10:00am - 8:00pm (Mar-Oct), Mon - Sun 10:00am - 7:00 pm (Nov-Feb)
- Our Causeway Bay store offers products for the following sports:
Swimming, Running, Triathlon, Trail Running, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Fitness, Yoga.
- Our Central store offers products for the following sports:
Swimming, Running, Triathlon, Trail Running, Rugby, Netball, Fitness, Yoga.
- Our Repulse Bay store offers products for the following sports:
Swimming, Running, Triathlon, Trail Running, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Tennis Fitness, Yoga. In Repulse Bay we also provide a great selection of leisure products such as beach wear, beach toys, bags and sunglasses
No we don’t, but email us and we can direct you to someone who may be able to help.
We provide equipment for Swimming, Running, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Tennis, Paddling, Running, Trail Running, Triathlon, Yoga.
Yes! Right now you can drop off any of your old sports shoes in Causeway Bay or Central store and they will be collected and distributed between Cambodia, Laos, Rwanda and Hong Kong. They are given to underprivileged children and adults that are taking part in sports but have little equipment.
Right now we do not send equipment overseas.
Click Returns & Exchanges for information
We are always looking for opportunities to sponsor great individuals, teams or events. Please send an email to: email@example.com
Our Super active! VIP program is a great one. In order to be eligible you need to spend HKD 3,000 in one go. Otherwise check out our webpage or Facebook page for the latest promotions we have going on, and you may choose to subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about sale and promotions.
Don’t worry, our staff have ongoing training about existing and new products. Come in to the store and we will tell you all about what you need to know.
We are always on the look out for new and energetic staff that would make a great addition to the team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Each running shoe is very different and the one that suits you the best will depend on your foot type, what activities you will use them for, and how comfortable they are for you. Our staff know all about this and can recommend a shoe that is best for you. We also do a free gait analysis every Saturday, please call the Causeway Bay store to book.
All our staff speaks English and some also Cantonese & Putonghua.