Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you sell shoes in large sizes?
- Where are your shops located?
- How can I find the product I want?
- Can you provide team sports wear?
- Which sports do you cater for?
- Do you collect second hand shoes? Why?
- Can you ship products overseas?
- What is your return policy?
- How many days will it take to receive the product after an order is placed?
- Can I change or cancel the on-line order?
- What to do if I find that the product received is not the product I ordered after I take delivery?
- Will you sponsor me or my team?
- What are your discount programs?
- I don’t know too much about equipment, but want to start a sport.
- Are you looking for new staff?
- How do I know what running shoe is best for me?
- What languages do your staff speak?
- I need fitness/ training advise can you help?
- Which brands do you carry?
Yes we do! We have sizes up to US14 for men and US 10.5 for women. Shoe sizes also start at: Mens US 7.5 and Womens US 5.5
We have 3 physical stores and an Online Shop.
19 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
t: +852 2891 1855
Opening Hours: Mon - Sun: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Unit D, 5/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
t: +852 2851 0769
Opening Hours: Mon - Sun: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Shop 110, Level 1, The Pulse, 28 Beach Road, Hong Kong
t : +852 2395 2778
Opening hours: Mon - Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sat, Sun & Public holidays 9:00am - 7:30pm
- Our Causeway Bay store offers products for the following sports:
Swimming, Running, Triathlon, Trail Running, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Fitness, Yoga.
- Our Central store offers products for the following sports:
Swimming, Running, Triathlon, Trail Running, Rugby, Netball, Fitness, Yoga.
- Our Repulse Bay store offers products for the following sports:
Swimming, Running, Triathlon, Trail Running, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Tennis Fitness, Yoga. In Repulse Bay we also provide a great selection of leisure products such as beach wear, beach toys, bags and sunglasses
You can use the search function at the top of the page to search for a keyword or and you can filter to the item you want by using the catalogs at the top.
No we don’t.
We provide equipment for Swimming, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Tennis, Running, Trail Running, Triathlon, Yoga.
Yes! We hope everyone can do sports and stay healthy, yet some people cannot afford a pair of shoes, so your second hand shoes mean a lot to them. Now you can drop off any of your old sports shoes in Causeway Bay, Central & Repulse Bay branches and the shoes will be donated to Crossroads Foundation, they will deliver the shoes to the people in need.
Yes, Currently we offer deliveries to 75 countries across all the continents.
Click Returns & Exchanges for information
Local : Under normal circumstances, it takes 3-5 business days for delivery and for remote areas, outlying islands or Macau it may take up to 6 business days.Shipping/ Self -Pickup for more information.
International : Under normal circumstances, it takes 5-10 business days for delivery to most destinations. And in extreme circumstances it may take 10-20 business days.
Yes, Exchange possible for unused products within 14 days from the date of purchase. For more information, please check our Returns & Exchanges.
Please follow by our Returns & Exchanges policy.
We are always looking for opportunities to sponsor great individuals, teams or events. Please send an email to: email@example.com
Our Super active! VIP program is a great one. In order to be eligible you need to spend HKD 3,000 in one go. Otherwise check out our webpage or Facebook page for the latest promotions we have going on, and you may choose to subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about sale and promotions.
Don’t worry, our staff have ongoing training about existing and new products. Come in to the store and we will tell you all about what you need to know.
We are always on the look out for new and energetic staff that would make a great addition to the team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Each running shoe is very different and the one that suits you the best will depend on your foot type, what activities you will use them for, and how comfortable they are for you. Our staff know all about this and can recommend a shoe that is best for you. You can try the Brooks Running gait analysis for free at Causeway Bay & Central branches. Booking is required. Brooks Run Signature.
All our staff speaks English and some also Cantonese & Putonghua.