BROOKS - Men's Cascadia 17
This product can only be shipped to Hong Kong and Macau.
Find out why the Cascadia has been loved by trail runners for years. The new men's Cascadia 17 continues the tradition of our premier mountain trail-running shoe, providing stability, soft cushioning, and protection from the elements. The latest updates include enhanced all-terrain stability, improved traction, and lightweight cushioning — all designed to keep you comfortable mile after mountainous mile.
54.2 % Recycled materials in the upper
9.42 Plastic bottles diverted from landfills
Trail Running All-terrain stability
EnhancedTraction Trail Protection
Our new Trail Adapt System helps give runners better stability by combining three elements:
- First, there's soft, lightweight DNA LOFT v2 cushioning that responds to both you and the trail surface.
- Next, there's a protective plate inside that also helps the shoe adapt to varied terrain.
- Finally, strategically placed outsole pods respond to uneven ground.
A new TrailTack® Green Rubber outsole is made of 25% recycled content and provides the traction you need to traverse slippery ground, rocky crags, or anything else on the trail.
DNA LOFT v2 provides soft cushioning for long-lasting comfort, even on tough terrain.
- Super soft, but never too squishy.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
11 oz / 311.8 g
Midsole Drop (mm)
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The goldilocks of trail shoes.
Tremendous shoe. Just the right combination of stability, cushion and support. Have tried many other brands and keep coming back. These just work! For the record I am 188cm and 110kg, neutral to mild over pronation.