BV SPORT - Trail Elite Socks
Made in France, the TRAIL ELITE ankle socks are technical, comfortable, resistant and ultra-reinforced, these low-cut socks are adapted for Trail practice over all distances.
They have targeted reinforcements on strategic points of the foot and a stabilizing support at ankle level while maintaining optimal comfort. With its ventilated mesh, it quickly wicks away perspiration to stay cool and dry during outings.
Because we make it a point of honor to adopt an eco-responsible attitude, the packaging of this product is designed entirely with recyclable materials.
ULTRA REINFORCED 3D ANATOMICAL INSOLE
- Technique: Combination of 2 types of mesh (thick and fine).
- Action : Protects contact areas, optimizes proprioception and improves foot stabilization.
- Benefits : Reduced friction and heat build-up in the sole.
360° SUPPORT AND STABILISATION OF THE FOOT AND ANKLE
- Technique: Ribbed mesh positioned at the ankle joint.
- Action : Maintains and stabilizes the ankle without compressing.
- Benefits : Optimal ankle support during the stride.
ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTION
- Technique: Loop mesh located at the level of the Achilles tendon.
- Action : Protects sensitive structures and absorbs shocks.
- Benefits : Provides targeted protection.
- Technique: Lightweight, honeycombed mesh on the top of the foot.
- Action : Accelerates thermal regulation. Optimal ventilation.
- Benefits : Effectively wicks away perspiration.
HEEL AND TOE REINFORCEMENT
- Technique: Mesh in loop located at the level of the tiptoe and the heel.
- Action : Limits heating and friction on the extremities of the foot.
- Benefits : Improves comfort and limits the appearance of blisters.
REINFORCEMENT IN THE LACING AREA
- Technique: Looped mesh.
- Action : Limits heat build-up on the upper part of the foot in contact with the lacing area and the tongue of the shoe.
- Benefits : Improves comfort and limits pressure due to lacing.
- Technique: Discharge strip on the upper edge of the sock.
- Action : Maintains the sock effectively without tourniquet effect.
- Benefits : Improves stem hold.