CAMELBAK - Women's Zephyr Pro Vest with Two 17oz Quick Stow Flasks
Taking running to new heights is what we live for, so we built the Women's Zephyr™ Pro Vest. This vest is designed to fit a woman's body and is made to keep you fueled and hydrated on long-distance runs.
When you're going all out to win, this vest keeps up. Whether you're a hardcore ultra-marathoner, weekend warrior, or testing your personal limits—the Women's Zephyr™ Pro Vest is engineered to maximize your comfort and performance. It has race-ready features, like mesh zones for ventilation, stowable trekking pole quiver, and dual adjustable straps that give you room to customize. The torso length is specifically designed to fit a woman's body, and we've infused every detail with ultra-light materials that are engineered to last hundreds of miles. The polygiene antimicrobial treatment helps your vest smell better for longer. And reflective accents ensure you're visibility in low-light conditions, so you can stay safe no matter where you are. Everything you need to push your limits—and then push them again the next day.
- Silver Sustainability: Made with recycled materials and safer chemicals, designed to preserve resources and diminish disposables.
- Women's Specific Fit: Our women's vests utilize to offer a tailored fit and excellent cooling, thanks to body mapping technology. It also features an S-curved shoulder harness for comfort and stability.
- Stow-able and Fully Removable Trekking Pole Quiver: Allows you to easily access your trekking poles while running.
- Engineering Knit Mesh with Body Mapping Technology: We incorporated our body mapping tech into this mesh design. There are men's and women's specific patterns, based on which parts of your backs get hot. Thus, keeping your back cooler!
- Secure Phone Pocket: Keep your phone close to the vest and close to you with our easy-to-access phone pocket.
- >Dual Adjustable Chest Straps: For an easily customizable fit, ensuring all-day comfort.
- Stretch Overflow Pockets: Perfect for any extras you may need on your journey.
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Just enough room for all of your snacks, water, and running gear.
- Reflectivity: Various points of intentional, highly-visible reflectivity to keep you safe on your run as the sun goes down.
- Safety Whistle: On the trails, you are our number one concern. The safety whistle is perfect for alerting people you're near or calling for help.
- Four-Point Compression: There are two compression straps on each side of the vest that help the vest to fit your body. They help the vest feel like it was designed specifically for your body and makes it disappear from your mind as you run.
- Ultralight Materials: This means "no unnecessary baggage" for your trek, so you can run all day in comfort.
- Tube Trap: This allows you to have the versatility of using a reservoir, and to easily grab the hydration tube without having to unbuckle or unhook, it for easy, on-the-go hydration.
- Quick Stow™ Flasks: This lightweight, collapsible flask fits easily into the pockets of your run vest and features our classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration—perfect for race day.
|14.2 x 9.4 x 5.9 in. / 36 x 24 x 15 cm
|N40D Ripstop with C0 DWR
|Engineered Knit Air Mesh
|210 g / 7.4 oz
|17oz Quick Stow™ Flask (x2