CRAMPFIX - QuickFix Shot (Individual 20ml Packet)
CrampFix offers athletes fast, reliable and effective cramp management.
Perfect for triathletes, marathon runners, ultra trail runners, ironmen, kayakers cyclists, rugby, basketball, soccer, hockey, weight lifters, cross-fit, surfers, tennis, and anybody who cramps from strenuous exercise.
Also works for outdoor workers, gardeners, builders, and people suffering night cramps.
HOW DOES CRAMPFIX WORK?
CrampFix is an all-natural formulated supplementary sports food.
It works by blocking the nerves which are causing the muscles to cramp. It works rapidly when a cramp strikes and also helps prevent cramps.
It is a concentrated proprietary blend, only small doses are required. Ideal for athletes following strict nutrition plans.
- Small 20ml individual sachet
- Made in Australia to HACCP quality standards
- Caffeine Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Free from substances banned by ASADA & WADA
- All Natural
HOW TO USE CRAMPFIX
CrampFix is easy to use!
Simply drink one sachet 20ml or if preferred, just swirl around the inside of your mouth and discard.
USE BEFORE EXERCISE – TO PREVENT CRAMPS AND INCREASE ENERGY
In the first 15 minutes of exercise, CrampFix helps drive carb metabolism so you get more energy from carbohydrates.
USE DURING EXERCISE – TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK!
While you’re training/working; Its concentrated sodium and electrolyte content keeps you replenished without feeling bloated.
WHEN CRAMP STRIKES – RELIEVES CRAMPS RAPIDLY!
Our proprietary blend of low pH and special/select electrolytes quench acute neuromuscular fatigue, rapidly releasing cramps, so you can continue to perform.
USE AFTER EXERCISE – TO ASSIST YOUR RECOVERY
CrampFix may assist in short-term recovery and longer-term performance goals.
- Maximum daily intake 5 individual sachets (100ml).
- Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision, in conjunction with a nutritious diet & intensive physical training program.
- Should be used only as directed to avoid gastrointestinal upset.
- Is not a sole source of nutrition; and
- Is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
- Formulated supplementary sports food
- High carbohydrate supplement
Water, vinegar, sugar, salt, potassium, calcium, magnesium chloride, natural flavor.
Ave. Quantity Per serve Per 100mL
Energy 95.6kJ (22.8 Cal) 478kJ (114 Cal)
Protein Less than 1g Less than 1g
Fat Total Less than 1g Less than 1g
Fat Saturated Less than 1g Less than 1g
Carbohydrate 5.62.0g 28.1g
Sugar 5.54g 27.7g
Sodium 371mg 1855mg
Potassium 1.02mg 5.1mg
Calcium 0.88mg 4.4mg
Magnesium 0.62mg 3.1m