POLAR - Vantage V3 (Premium Multisport Watch)
Every athlete has a dream. The Polar Vantage V3 is the realization of it.
It’s been designed to push you in every realm of human endeavor: in sports, performance, and in life.
With an ensemble of biosensing instruments, AMOLED display, dual-frequency GPS, maps, and the most comprehensive suite of training and recovery tools on the market, Vantage V3 is the most powerful Polar to date.
With multiple days of battery on a single charge, plus all-new wrist ECG, SpO2, and skin temperature sensing, the stage is set, and the Polar Vantage V3 smart sports watch is ready to put in the performance of a lifetime.
All you have to do is Act as an Athlete.
HR Sensor Mode
Share your heart rate with training apps, gym equipment, or cycling computers. All you have to do is choose a sports profile on your watch to start training, sync to a compatible device, and see your live heart rate displayed on both your watch and the equipment you are training with.
- Sync easily with training apps and equipment
- See your HR on both devices in real-time
- Quick and easy to connect with Bluetooth
Global Navigation Satellite Systems
Train with the best positioning experience anywhere in the world.
The built-in GPS works together with GLONASS and Galileo global navigation satellite systems, and QZSS regional navigation satellite system for East Asia and Oceania to provide accurate speed, distance, and route data anywhere on the planet.
Assisted GPS provides faster fixes and tells your watch the predicted positions of the satellites, making it possible to receive signals from them within seconds wherever you are, even under difficult conditions.
- Assisted GPS for faster fix times
- Supports multiple satellite systems
- Accurate location, speed, and distance data
Turn-by-turn guidance powered by Komoot
Plan and map detailed routes with Komoot and sync them to your watch for turn-by-turn route guidance on the go. Whether road cycling, hiking, trail running, or mountain biking, komoot’s superior planning and navigation technology allows you to easily discover the great outdoors - including your home region for free.
And now, you can venture further from home and explore even more with an additional FREE REGION BUNDLE included
- Personalized routes for your favorite sport
- Includes 2 x FREE regions
- Real-time turn-by-turn navigation
Navigate back to your starting point via the route you came up with on-screen guidance showing the direction you are going and the route you need to follow - providing you with essential data for bearings and direct distances between you and your starting point.
- Find your way back to your starting point
- Get data on bearings and distance
- Easy-to-follow guidance
Hill Splitter™ automatically detects all uphills and downhills by using your GPS-based speed, distance, and barometric altitude data.
It shows you detailed insights into your performance, such as the distance you have traveled, the speed you covered it, and how much you climbed or descended on every detected hill during your session, automatically adapting to the terrain you are training on with every effort counted.
- Automatic uphill & downhill detection
- Get detailed climb and descent insights
- Track every effort on all terrains
Route & Elevation Profiles
With route and elevation profiles, you will know your current position, get calculated slope angles to see how much you’ve ascended or descended, understand how much you still have to go, and foresee the terrain that lies ahead.
- Automatic slope angle calculations
- Elevation profiles for training terrain
- Get detailed insights into the route that lies ahead
The route guidance feature guides you along routes that you have recorded in previous sessions or routes that other Polar Flow web service users have recorded and shared.
You can also import a route as a .gpx or .tcx file to your watch or bike computer through Polar Flow.
The guidance on the watch display keeps you on track and shows you the distance still left to cover.
- See the total distance left
- Get pointed in the right direction
- Import .gpx or .tcx files
Back to Start
Get back to where you started.
Back to Start guides you to your starting point in the shortest distance possible (beeline) – displaying your bearings and an arrow pointing you in the right direction, as well as the direct distance between you and where you need to get to.
- Get back to your starting point
- Follow the arrow for directions
- See the distance you have left
Preinstalled and upgradeable maps can be downloaded to your device and used offline.
The base map includes all buildings, major road networks, streets, and waterways, and is enriched with sparse contour lines for the ultimate topographic map experience.
- Preinstalled to include all buildings, major road networks, streets, and waterways
- Detailed topographic maps for multiple environments
- Advanced navigation and route guidance
Ultra-Long Battery Life
Your Polar Watch won’t run out of juice before you reach the finish line. Our watches are equipped with rechargeable batteries that last hours and hours in training mode with full GPS and wrist-based heart rate tracking enabled.
Plus, in Watch Mode with continuous heart rate tracking on, you can go for days and days on a single charge.
- Hours and hours of training time
- Fast charging
- Multiple power-save options
Elixir™ sensor fusion technology combines four extraordinary sensors that measure more biological markers than ever before on a Polar watch. Together with science-backed algorithms, Elixir™ reveals unique insights into sports performance, sleep, and wellness.
Dual-frequency GPS supports multiple satellite frequency bands (L1 / L5) to deliver faster fixes and more accurate positioning in any environment.
The dual-band system eliminates errors in GPS location tracking that would otherwise be caused by interference from tall buildings, dense forests, or extreme conditions to provide a pin-point positioning experience, as well as precise speed, distance, and route data wherever you are in the world.
- Pin-point positioning anywhere in the world
- Supports multiple satellite systems
- Accurate location, speed, and distance data
Learn how your sleep behavior affects your day’s energy and alertness levels.
With SleepWise™, you get daytime alertness insights that help you perfect a bedtime routine so you can face your daily challenges sharp and ready.
By factoring in your sleep amount, quality, and your body’s internal circadian rhythm, SleepWise™ lets you know how the effects of sleep accumulate over time, making the impact of sleep debt and irregular sleep-wake rhythm visible.
- See your daytime alertness forecast
- Learn how your sleep affects your day
- Estimate your optimal sleep time
Nightly Recharge™ is an automatic overnight recovery measurement that shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day. It helps you make the optimal choices in your everyday life to maintain overall well-being and reach your training or fitness goals.
Your Nightly Recharge™ status is based on two components: how you slept (Sleep Charge), and how well your autonomic nervous system calmed down during the early hours of your sleep (ANS Charge).
- Automatic overnight recovery measurement
- Get tips to improve sleep and training
- Based on your sleep, and ANS status
Sleep Plus Stages™
Getting enough good-quality sleep is vital for your health and well-being. When you sleep, your body cycles through three sleep stages: light, deep, and REM.
Sleep Plus Stages™ automatically tracks the amount and quality of your sleep (Sleep Score), and lets you know how long you spent in each stage during the night.
Sleep tracking can help you understand your sleep behavior over the long term, and also identify the factors in your day that may have a negative impact on your sleep.
- Automatically track the quality of your sleep
- See your Sleep Score at a glance
- Learn how factors affect your sleep behavior
Nightly Skin Temperature
Automatic Nightly Skin Temperature measurement monitors fluctuations in the temperature taken from the surface of your skin on your wrist as you sleep. It then compares that value to your 28-day baseline to display the deviation from your usual range.
* The temperature measurement feature and data are not intended for medical purposes, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Automatic skin temperature monitoring
- Compared to your 28-day baseline
- Personalized insights on body status
Relax your body and calm your mind with Serene™ guided breathing exercises.
Deep breathing is known to be an easy and efficient way to manage stress, build resilience, and improve focus. Serene™ guides you to breathe at a slow, regular rhythm to synchronize your heart rate with your rate of breathing – six breaths per minute; which is the optimal breathing rate for shutting down your body's stress response.
- Improve your well-being, sleep, and stress resilience
- Easy, relaxing guided breathing exercises
- Sync your heart rate and breathing rate
Training Load Pro™
When you train, the different systems of your body become strained. Training Load Pro™ monitors this strain to provide you with detailed insights.
Training Load Pro™ gives you values for the load placed on both your cardiovascular and musculoskeletal system (Cardio Load and Muscle Load) after every session, and with Perceived Load you can rate how strained you feel - allowing you to see the immediate strain on your body and monitor training-induced strain over the long-term.
- Monitor how your training strains your body
- Understand your cardio & muscle loads
- Track loads by session, and over the long-term
See how much of each energy source your body uses during training, broken down into fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for each session - illustrated as percentages of your total calorie consumption at the end of your session.
Seeing how much of each energy source you used during your session allows you to learn how different intensities affect your energy usage. You can also spot how the main energy source can change during a long session.
- See the energy consumed for sessions
- See the carbs, protein, and fats breakdown
- Automatically calculated for each session
Wrist-Based Running Power
When you run, your body is working against gravity and friction, and requires a lot of power to overcome both forces - Running Power is the calculation of your energy output in relation to your work rate, measured in watts - the faster you work, the higher the power.
Polar Running Power from the wrist is unique in the sense that it provides accurate, scientifically validated data for highly responsive results consistently without the need for additional sensors - and this can be done only by using your watch.
- Train progressively and safely
- Adapt to increases in intensity instantly
- Perfect for interval training, and various terrains
FitSpark® personalized training guide offers daily, on-demand workouts that are easy to do, and match your recovery, fitness level, and training history.
Get new workout suggestions every day for cardio, strength, or mobility directed to your watch - all you have to do is pick the session you like and let your watch guide you through it.
- Daily inspiration based on your personal metrics
- Real-time guidance and walk-throughs
- Tailored cardio, strength, and mobility workouts
FuelWise™ is a smart fueling assistant that helps you find the optimal way to fuel during a long training session or event.
To perform better over longer durations, you need to fuel your system with carbs and drink regularly. FuelWise™ gives you smart carb and drink reminders for you to refuel and help you maintain adequate energy levels during long sessions.
- Get smart fuel & drink reminders
- Perform better over longer durations
- Maintain adequate energy levels
Want to see all of your weekly training stats at a glance? No problem!
Weekly Summary gathers all of the data from your training for the past 7 days and puts it right there on your watch. Taking into account the time you’ve spent training, as well as your training history, plans, and stats, you get short-, and long-term feedback to track your progress and compare your current training levels with previous weeks.
- See training stats for the past 7 days
- Compare current and past training sessions
- Get short-, and long-term feedback on your training
Easily track your swimming performance with automatic detection of your swimming style, distance, pace, strokes, and rest times.
Improve your swimming technique over time both in the pool (SWOLF score), and open water.
- Automatically detects your swimming style
- Monitor your underwater heart rate
- Swim everywhere: open water and swimming pool
Choose one of four running events, 5K, 10K, half marathon, or marathon, and get a personalized, adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
Your personal running program is based on your training history and your current fitness level – with programs ranging from 9 weeks up to 20 months in length, depending on your event and choices.
Each running program consists of three phases and includes five different types of runs, including interval training and long runs. Don’t sweat it, though. Your Polar device will guide you through each workout and give feedback for each session.
- Personalized, adaptive training plans
- Choose one of four running events
- Guided workouts and session feedback
Counting your steps is a good way to see if you’re doing enough to maintain your overall health. The more steps you take per day, the closer you’ll be to your fitness goals, paving the way to better health.
Going for a walk is an easy way to clock up some steps, but you take a lot of steps every day just by doing everyday things. With a 3D digital acceleration sensor, Polar Watches will measure every move and update your step count as you go.
- Measures every move automatically, every day
- Updates your step count on the go
- Helps you reach your daily activity goals
Most athletes can only peak twice a year. With Season Planner, you can plan and customize the training season - whether you’re in your base training period or in preparation for the racing season.
You can set weekly volumes by duration or distance targets, plan training focus areas, and easily create individual workouts or training targets for each sport.
See what is helping and not helping in terms of reaching your goals and ensure you peak at the right time.
- Plan and customize your season training plan
- Set duration and mileage targets
- Divide your training sessions into periods
Plan your training sessions in advance with customized training targets and save them to your training diary. When it’s to breaking a sweat, your device will guide you throughout your scheduled session, so you can fully focus on your workout.
You can create interval workouts with heart rate, speed, or power targets, or set simple training goals, such as ‘burn 700 kcal cycling’ or ‘run 30 minutes.’ Your device will alert you when you need to slow down or speed up to make sure your training goes as planned.
- Create your own training targets
- Get guidance and alerts for each session
- Analyze your training in Polar Flow
Work-rest guide analyzes your heart rate during work and rest phases of a session to give you personalized guidance on the optimal time to start working again.
Specifically designed for high-intensity strength training–and perfect for multi-joint, heavy resistance exercises–it automatically detects your highest heart rate during the execution of a set. The algorithm will then monitor your heart rate as you rest, and instruct you when you are recovered enough to begin your next set.
- Optimize your workout rhythm
- Get personalized heart rate guidance
- More efficient, effective workouts
Recovery Pro™ works in sync with Training Load Pro™ to give you the full picture of your recovery, letting you know when your body is ready for more training, if you’re training at the right level, or if you should take it easier.
Instead of estimating, Recovery Pro™ actually measures your recovery by monitoring the balance between your training and recovery on a daily basis, and over the long term.
You get feedback and suggestions that take into account training-induced stress, plus everyday stress outside of training, or bad sleep to provide you with personalized guidance to help you train the right way.
- See when your body is ready for more training
- Personalized feedback and training tips
- Prevent injuries and overtraining
See your barometric altitude, displayed in meters or feet.
Navigate around your playlist and adjust the volume straight on your watch. Your Polar watch connects to the music app on your phone, so you can easily control your music without having to take out your phone.
- Play your favorite music, audiobooks, and podcasts
- Play/pause, skip tracks, adjust the volume
- Compatible with both iOS and Android
24/7 Activity Tracking
Our bodies are designed to move, so staying active is essential for your overall health and well-being.
Polar watches promote active lifestyles by giving you a daily activity goal based on your personal data and activity level setting, then automatically tracking your activity throughout the day. If you’ve been inactive for too long, you’ll get a friendly reminder to get up and move. Your daily activity goal is shown as a circle that gradually fills until you reach your goal - get 100%.
- Automatic tracking throughout your day
- Alerts for prolonged periods of inactivity
- Personalized to your daily routine and lifestyle