SUNDAY AFTERNOONS - Cruiser Hat
Simplicity is defined for all your warm-weather explorations. This lightweight marvel is a master moisture manager with both strategic ventilation and a wicking sweatband. When you seek relief near the water, you can relax knowing your Cruiser will float should it get away from you. This is a hat you won’t forget time and time again.
- 2¾" front and side brim, 3½" back brim/floatable foam core with poly brim wire
- UPF 50+ Certified Sun Rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Strategic Mesh Ventilation
- Water Repellent/Stain Resistant
- Integrated Wicking Mesh Liner (except Large Cream and Large Sand which feature a wicking sweatband)
- Packs flat for travel
- Chinstrap with cord lock
- Rear Adjustable Cordlock Sizing
- Designed in USA/Imported
- Weight: 3.7 ounces/104.9 grams
CARE & CONTENT:
Body: 100% nylon, Mesh Ventilation: 100% polyester
Washing and care instructions:
Hand washes cold, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Packs flat, do not fold or crease brim
- MEDIUM 22" - 22.87"
- LARGE 22.87" - 23.87"
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with a string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare it to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! Many, but not all, hats feature an adjustable sizing system. When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing system (if available) as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above the eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.