ULTRASPIRE - Basham Race Vest
The Basham Race Vest is engineered from the specifications of professional Ultrarunner Amanda Basham. She had very specific requirements because the pack needed to be able to tackle some of the most prestigious races. The Basham’s defining characteristic is its incredibly small footprint which reduces weight and increases heat dissipation. Despite its size, it can carry up to 2 bottles as well as other accessories. This pack includes an UltraFlask 550 Hybrid Bottle that can fit horizontally in the insulated compartment and has room for an alternative bottle in the upper quick stash pocket. The quick stash pocket is built from 4-way stretch mesh for maximum capacity and features a magnetic closure to keep contents secure yet accessible. An additional quick stash pocket is featured on top of the insulated bottle compartment. This additional outer pocket remains functional even when the inner pocket is full. This pack features a new UltrAcool Light Mesh. This pack’s shoulder straps are narrow, have on-the-go access pockets, and can carry a large cell phone. Adjustment straps provide a perfect fit. One size fits most.
- Silicone and PU-coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion, and tears.
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
- Plush-feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
- Sweat-proof webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
- Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
- Zig-zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability increased stretch, and rebound.
- Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
- Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills. With an automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent Pending.
- Max 02 sternum ™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses a shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also a good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride.