VIVOBAREFOOT - Men's Primus Lite III One Earth
The lightweight recycled active trainer, made for uninhibited movement
FREE TO FEEL AND MOVE
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for and natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- Lightweight and versatile, whether you’re working in or working out, keep your natural connection.
The Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments. The signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition.
Ortholite Performance Insole
The Ortholite Performance Insole is comprised of recycled PU foam, reducing waste and the use of virgin plastics.
(Re)New and Improved
Less material sources, better materials, and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feelings.
Wide, Thin, and Flexible
WIDE to allow for healthy foot spread and natural stability, THIN to enable you to feel more and move skillfully, and FLEXIBLE to build foot strength enable natural movement.