Rewild and reconnect. Primus Trail All-Weather II FG is durable, flexible, and vegan. Made using a recycled all-weather mesh textile to create high-performance footwear that’s at home in colder conditions on untouched terrain. Letting you move naturally on the trail, closer to nature.
FEEL NATURAL IN NATURE:
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced this impact this footwear has on the planet.
- Lightweight and versatile, whether you’re working in or working out, keep your natural connection.
Made using waterproof technology or water-resistant treatment uppers with hi-tech seal.
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi-terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all-round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximize ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides a zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
(RE)NEW AND IMPROVED
Less material sources, better materials, and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feelings.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send them to revivo.com.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.